Registration for the Spring 2013 Milwaukee County begins ....NOW. If you will be consigning you MUST register.
STEP 1 ~ Register
STEP 2 ~ Gather all the items you wish to sell.
STEP 3 ~ Inspect all items. We are unable to accept any items with missing pieces, zippers that do not work. Clothing over 5 years old or that have stains, holes, animal hair, smoke smell or are too worn.
STEP 4 ~ Tag your items using our tagging site. Please only print your tags on WHITE card stock. We will be unable to accept tags that are printed on any other color then WHITE. Also make sure you are fitting 4 or 6 tags to a page. PLEASE do not SRINK your tags down on the page. We are unable to accept tags that are tiny in print.
STEP 5 ~ Hang all clothing. This should be done before you arrive at drop off.
STEP 6 ~ Attach all tags. This should be done before you arrive at drop off.
STEP 7 ~ Grab a friend, leave the kids with Dad or Grandma and come to Wisconsin State Fair Expo Center hall C Friday, April 19th starting at 4pm until 9pm. (see side bar to your right for more info on drop off and pick up)
Consignors receive 60% of their sold items. If they volunteer 4 or more hours at the sale consignors receive 70%.
Consignor fee of $12.00 is taken out of the check before we print them.
**Consignor Waiver will not be available on-line before the event. We will have them at drop off for you to sign.
April 2013 - Spring/Summer (Think Warmer weather) ~Short Sleeve shirts, tank tops, sundresses, spaghetti strap dress, short sleeve dresses, light weight button up or zip sweaters, light weight spring jackets, Zip Up sweatshirt Hoodies(without drawstrings), shorts; including soccer and basketball shorts, capris, linen pants, jeans, jean overalls (none that are lined), sandals, flip flops, crocs, dress shoes, water shoes, flats, tennis shoes, swim suits and swim cover ups. PJs will be accepted if they are light weight cotton material.
2-3 piece outfits up to 24 months (example: onsies, cotton jacket and light weight pants)
September 2013 - Fall/Winter Sale (Think colder weather) ~ Long Sleeve shirts, long sleeve crew t-shirts, pull over hooded sweatshirts (no drawstrings), turtlenecks, jogging pants, kachis, fall/winter coats & jackets, snowsuits, mittens, scraves, gloves, coats, jackets, snow suits, mittens, scarves, turtle necks, long pants, overalls and long johns, overalls, holiday outfits, holiday dresses that are short sleeves(holiday colors). PJs if they are a heavy material such as fleece or a heavy cotton. (no shorts/short sleeve PJs or tank top night gowns)
You are welcome to sell 3 piece outfits with long pants, jacket and short or long sleeve shirt.
BOTH sales: Rain jackets, rain boots, costumes, jeans, jean jackets, athletic jerserys, swim suits, swim cover ups soccer and basketball shoes.
BOTH sales: SLEEPERS/ONSIES: up to 24 months long and short sleeves will be accepted!!
Please place them on a hanger.
JUNIOR & MATERNITY clothing: Please only bring your 20 BEST items.
Click here to print the full List of Things to sell!
Stained, defective, recalled, unacceptable and over 5 years old items policy
Stained, defective, recalled and unacceptable items will not be sorted at the end of the sale due to our limited breakdown time. Despite our best efforts during inspection at consignor drop off, occasionally stained or defective items are over looked. Stained clothing as well as defective toys and equipment left at drop off will continue to be immediately removed from the sales floor when they are found. These items will be cataloged. Consignors may claim stained and defective items in the designated area at consignor pick up. This process will help make us be aware of those consignors who are not following JBF guidelines. To avoid loss of consignor privileges, please take the necessary time to carefully inspect all of your items BEFORE consignor drop off.
We do look for recalled items during consignor drop off, however it is the responsibility of our consignors to make sure all of their products meet the required safety standards. Any item left at the sale which is on a recall list will be immediately pulled. The consignor will be contacted and have 24 hours to pick up the item before it is disposed of.
We will no longer be able to accept Items more then 5 years old. For clothing only bring current styles; you will sell more if you follow this rule. For play systems if they are discolored or too worn they will not sell.
Perfect Inspection Policy
We have come up with a tangible way to thank our consignors who consistently follow the JBF guidelines and bring great items to the sale. Please see PERFECT CONSIGNORS below!
Please DOUBLE and TRIPLE check your items for stains, any missing pieces (nothing worse then a shopper purchasing something and then arriving home only to have a stain or missing piece).
1. Enter building with at least one tagged item. Fill out consignor waiver. (only available at drop off)
2. Check in at the computer. This allows us to make sure we have your correct information. Also to check you in as a consignor so we mail you a check for your sold items.
3. Get your presale passes.
4. Go out to your car and gather all your items.
5. Have shoes and clothing inspected. All other items can go straight out to the sales floor. It's helpful if you can bring a good helper. One can place non-inspected items on the sales floor while the other stays with the clothing and shoes.
6. After all items are ready to go consignors are responsible for placing their items on the sales floor where they belong.
7. Check the unaccepted table before you leave.
*If possible come with helpers (husband, parents, children 12 and older). This can help speed up placing the items on the sales floor.
**If you are bringing large items, we can not always guarantee that someone will be able to assist you with unloading. If possible, please plan to bring your own "muscle" for these items. Also bring any tools you may need to put any items together.
Pick Up is Saturday, April 27th 9am-11am
AT PICK-UP EXPECT THE FOLLOWING:
We will be packing up all our rolling racks and push carts. If you think you will need one please bring one from home. Also don't forget your tubs to place your unsold items back in.
1. We will do our best to have ALL items sorted.
2. Go to the tables and locate your consignor number. Please do a double check as you are loading your items in your bins to make sure all belong to you. (if you should find an item that is not yours please give it to a volunteer.) PLEASE GRAB THE PIECE OF PAPER WITH YOUR UNIVERSAL NUMBER ON IT you will be asked to sign it before you leave!!
3. Then go to the racks and locate your UCN number. Please db check that all items are yours. Grab the plate with your number on it. WE DO OUR BEST TO HAVE ALL ITEMS ON THE TABLES!! So you may be able to skip this step!!
4. Check the lost and found area.
5. Check the pulled from the floor items.
6. Proceed to the front table. Sign the paper and you are ready to leave.
CHECKS are mailed 7-10 days after the sale. They will arrive in your mailbox 2 weeks after pick up. So around Saturday, May 11th.